Santa (MD120) by Mirabilia, NEW!
Cross Stitch patterns, charts. Mirabilia patterns.
“Santa” MD120 by Nora Corbett Release Date: April 15, 2012 A legendary holiday spirit is stitched in the merriest shades of red and gold. His Nordic mittens hold sparkling gifts wrapped in shiny bows. Gold brocade adorns his jolly coat and his beads glitter in the winter moonlight. Nora Stitched on 32 count French Lace Linen(65-110) by Wichelt Imports. Stitched area is 7.9″ w x 11.3″ h with a stitch count of 126 x 181. Stitched 2 over 2.
- Winner of the Free Cross Stitch Pattern-April 7th
- Free Cross Stitch Pattern Winner (March 17, 2013)
- Happy New Year
- Roses of Provence-MD124
- New cross stitch patterns, Heaven and Earth
- Biscornu Cross Stitch patterns
- What’s new and Julie’s X Stitch?
- New Nora Corbett designs, Red Ladies Collection
- Pinterest, Cross Stitch and Crafts
- New Cross Stitch patterns, Heaven and Earth
- DMC Light Effect floss numbers
- Free Cross Stitch Patterns
- Heaven and Earth Pattern sale
- New Swedish Weaving pattern
- Internet Tax will destroy small businesses
- Autumn Basket (2013) – Buttons and Bead Kits Mill HIll on sale
- Thea Gouverneur Kits on SALE
- Gypsy Mermaid- MD126 by Mirabilia
- Free Cross Stitch Pattern contest winner-April 21st
- Mill Hill Cross Stitch Kits on SALE